Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel within 14 days of the check-in date, or if you do not arrival, you must 100% of the booking
If you cancel more than 14 days of the check-in date, you must pay 40% of the total booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
To confirm a group booking, we require 40% non-refundable deposit
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
--- making a New vibe ---
You wonder (I know you are) what a new manager in this place could possibly do to make it even better for the guests.
Ummmm, Hmmmm. Champagne breakfasts? Yeah and a limousine chauffeur service too!
Ah, but one second, you don´t need a limosine to get to us because we're only 30 seconds walk from the major city bus station, and it's an international bus station too!
And really, if it wasn't for the vibrant city and nightlife sounds, you would hear the Carribean waves gently slapping against the sand on one of the 4 beaches, 100 metres from our door.
We're the closest thing there is to a city/hippie beach hostel and our guests are hippies mixed with fine, upstanding, city folks. We're laid back, easygoing, and friendly because we want you to relax and let your hair down. We know the cheap places to eat and drink. We know the fashionable places to eat and drink. We're rather talented eaters and drinkers, so you won't go wrong with us.
We have rooms for chicas and rooms for chicas with chicos.
We have Mayan staff, and Mexicans, and the odd Argentinian (and odder Australian) thrown into the mix, because this is where odd Argentinians come to get inspiration, sadly from the Australians. You can pick a cool, comfy bed in our 2 large underground dorms, which are cheap. Or a room upstairs beside our lounge (which closes at midnight so that you can hit the bars or the sack).
If Brazilians and Americans and Mexicans and Italians and Canadians are your thing, well, gosh, this is the place for you. Playa is a multi-cultural city and our hostel is no exception. And dem Aussies, they aren't that bad. Jajaja. You really won't regret sleeping with us.
So, ankle on over and become a Mexican beach hippie... we're gonna make it happen for you!
Guacamundo Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:30
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival
Payment upon arrival
This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age in dorms
We do not have easy wheelchair access
Be advised that we have a strict no smoking in the dorms/rooms policy Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>