Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Set in the picturesque fishing village of Grundarfjördur, our hostel offers a wide range of accommodation - comprised of rooms with shared or private facilities as well as private apartments.
Magnificent mountain or sea views can be enjoyed from most of the individually decorated rooms and apartments at Grundarfjördur Hostel.
We provide free Wi-Fi access and free parking on site or within close walking distance of the hostel.
Grundarfjördur Hostel originally started off as a double storey red house building at Hlidarvegur 15, then due to recent expansions now includes other buildings in town. The reception office remains at the original address of Hlidarvegur 15, which is open from 15h00 until 21h00 in the summer months, unless alternative arrangements are required due to early or late arrivals and /or departures.
All guests staying in our accommodation have access to a common living room with TV and a fully equipped kitchen, while each private apartment has its own private kitchen and seating area with TV.
The town of Grundarfjördur offers a variety of services: banks (with cash dispensers), restaurants, a supermarket, a mechanic and a petrol station where the local bus stop is located. During the summer, tourists can also visit the small museum and information centre in town.
We are extremely proud that our hostel is one of the few establishments which holds the coveted Green Hostel accreditation. It is our aim to encourage environmentally sound practices not only in the hostel but also in our town and on Snaefellsnes. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>