Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Hostelworld sägerÖversatt av
Beskrivningen av objektet
*** Please note that we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old ***
Outrageous Free Breakfast everyday from 7:30 am until 10am
Free buffet for those who didn't manage to wake up for breakfast from 11am
Free dinnet at 7pm. Perfect moment to meet fellow travelers, socialize and get ready for evening parties!
Pub Crawl, everyday at 10 PM, price 70 PLN.
Don'tt forget that we provide bunch of facilities with no extra charge:
* Hermetically packed linen
* Reading lamps and power plugs for each bed
* Spacious lockers for everybody
* Safe boxes in your dorm
* Two Common Rooms with Nintendo Wii, TV and Netflix
* Free coffee, tea and milk 24hrs
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free tickets and boarding passes printing
* Free earplugs, maps and city information (our staff knows everything about the city, don't hesitate to ask them for help)
* Fully equipped kitchen for hostel guest use
* Free luggage room
During the day you can also enjoy the wide range of tours (city and region) as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Tatra Mountains and many many more. We made sure we have the possibly best rates for our guests!
- Multinational and multilingual (English, German, Russian and Polish speakers)
- 24/7 reception
- Always on duty and always ready to party!
- Extremely acknowledged!
- 24hrs reception with cctv in common areas
- Magnetic key-cards, to each room to provide you maximum security
- Safe box in each room,
- Free luggage storage before your check in and after check out
Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don't get enough sleep, there's music played until 11PM, some people get sick, etc.the effects of excess alcohol (for example dirty area due to vomit, etc.) will be extra paid from 200 PLN, depending on the damage caused.
If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won't get any refund.
If you will book the hostel and you're above the age limit you will be charged price for the first night.
IF YOU ARE COMING JUST TO TAKE A REST - THAT'S NOT A PLACE FOR YOU! WE HAVE PUB CRAWLS EVERY NIGHT, THAT'S NOT A CALM AND QUIET PLACE! (MAKE A RESERVATION IN GREG&TOM HOSTEL, 12 PAWIA STREET)
IF YOU ARE COMING HERE JUST BECAUSE OF FACT, THAT HOSTEL WHICH YOU WERE LOOKING FOR WAS FULL, READ OUR DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
2:a, Liten hostels-kedja
1:a, Land Poland
2:a, Continent Eastern Europe
7:e, Världens minsta hostels
2:a, Liten hostels-kedja
1:a, Land Poland
Världens minsta hostels
Greg & Tom Party Hostel säger
Vi ligger direkt mellan både Gamla Stan och de judiska kvarteren så du är bara två steg från alla de mest kända sevärdheter i Krakow. Jag rekommenderar särskilt checkar ut Auschwitz-Birkenau och Salt gruvorna - du kan även boka det i vår reception.
Vi har en åldersgräns politik - gästerna måste vara mellan 18 och 40 år, så de flesta av våra gäster brukar vara i åldrarna 18 och 30. Olga, Chef
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>