Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Due to Grandio being a licensed venue and past experience we have a strict age limit of between 18 to 36 years of age. If you have booked and members of your party fall outside this range please contact the hostel immediately so we can help you find alternative accommodation.
Full payment is due one week in advance to the arrival date for all groups of 7 guests to 19 guests, & due one month in advance for all groups over 20 guests. This can be paid via PayPal or TransferWise.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Unfortunately, due to past experiences, groups must now book the whole room to avoid disturbing other guests.
Groups of 5 guests for more must leave a 10,000 HUF security/key deposit, which will be returned on check out providing all keys are returned & no fines need to be applied.
For groups over 20 guests security must be additionally paid for, at the rate of 20,000 per night.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Hostelworld sägerÖversatt av
Beskrivningen av objektet
Grandio is one of the few places on this planet that truly welcomes alcoholics, lost souls and party people with talent but no direction. It is a living, breathing creature that is constantly evolving. We’re not about being all fancy, we’re about welcoming everyone and anyone who want to be part of our family of drinkers and wanderers. There is no place in this world like Grandio, there is only one Grandio.
What we want to do here is make sure you have the best possible time in this amazing city. We’re not one of those party hostels that just do pub crawls every night; we want you to experience the most of Budapest’s nightlife, so every night the crew will take you out for boat parties, bus parties, drinking game nights, karaoke and open mic nights, the famous Sparty bath party, and yeah, of course we’re gonna fit a free pub crawl or two in there.
The staff here have all been hand picked to party with you and show you the best Grandio and Budapest has to offer. We have a finger of the city’s pulse and can always offer you great advice on things to do and give you a full rundown of what to see while you’re here as soon as you arrive.
The hostel itself is in a 150-year-old building which has been decorated by street artists from around the world. We have a mix of basic dorm rooms with varying numbers of beds (don’t worry though, you won’t be sleeping much), some with an en suite and some with shared bathrooms, all of which are secured with an electronic key system.
We are located perfectly for those who like drinking, smack bang in the heart of Budapest’s 7th district, which is populated with the city’s most famous bars and clubs, all of which are within walking distance. We don’t have a huge catalogue of rules but we do ask that all our guests respect our neighbours and the city’s noise curfew. We’re pretty loose and have seen some weird stuff over the years but we do ask that our guests respect the nation’s laws while staying with us, it’s not absolute anarchy here. Other than that, we want you to be having a wild time, meeting people from all over the world you can share awesome new memories with.
During the day, you can hang out in our courtyard bar, playing flip pong or slamming strawpedos. If you’re not too hungover, we can help you organise all sorts of daytime activities to fill your time, whether it be a visit to Budapest’s famous thermal baths, adventure caving, escape rooms, paintballing, shooting, and much more.
If you’re lucky enough to come to Grandio in the winter you’ll find the party atmosphere still going strong; open bonfires in the snow and cooking meals whilst downing beers and wine is one of our favorite ways to pregame before a night out. While open air in summer, our bar gets a neat little enclosure with heating in the winter so there’s still plenty of room for drinking games and late night parties, and if you’re lucky enough you might get to experience the infamous anal room.
- Grandio is part of the Budapest Party Hostels brand and is one of the wildest of the bunch. Like the name says, this is A PARTY HOSTEL, we go out every night, some people drink in the daytime, there is a bar, sometimes sex, and a lot of fun. If you don’t feel like this is the best environment for you, please try other accommodation like our sister hostel, Vitae Hostel.
- We are a strictly drug free hostel and have a zero tolerance policy on the issue. If you are found on drugs, with drugs or asking for them, inside or outside of the hostel, you will be evicted immediately with no refund.
- Regrettably, due to the fact that this is a licensed premises we can not take bookings for anyone under the age of 18. Also, due to previous experience, we don’t usually take bookings for people over 36, but if you are an older traveler and would feel comfortable staying here then by all means email us so we can discuss it.
- Grandio welcomes group bookings (including University/Erasmus trips, stag and hen dos, sports tours). If you are part of a group booking, please get in touch with us directly and we can hook you up with our group bookings manager who can help you book all sorts of activities in advance!
- We offer a 24 hour check in, but please be aware our usual office hours are 8am - Midnight. If you are arriving outside of these hours please confirm your arrival time so we can make sure there is a staff member available to check you in.
-All guest will be required to pay a small key deposit upon check in that will be returned to them upon check out so long as the key is not lost and no damage has been done to the hostel. Please note for bookings of under 6 people the key deposit is 3000huf, in cases of groups of 6 or more each guest will have to provide 10,000huf. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
3:e, Liten hostels-kedja
3:e, Liten hostels-kedja
Grandio Party Hostel säger
Vi ligger i den sjunde distriktet i Pest, som är den centrala bar distrikt och alla stadens mest berömda barer och klubbar är bara en kort promenad bort. Om gästerna vill se sevärdheterna under dagen den kunniga personal som bor i staden kan också rekommendera ett brett spektrum av turer / aktiviteter för gästerna att göra under dagen.
Om du vill få en god natts sömn då vårt vandrarhem är inte för dig men om du vill gå ut varje kväll och se vad staden har att erbjuda sedan komma och bo! Det finns också en åldersgräns på Grandio - du måste vara mellan 18 och 36 år för att bo på vandrarhemmet. Ellen, Personal
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>