Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
All our rooms, including: dorms, rooms for groups, and our private mini apartments, look onto an amazing Andalusian Patio where there are chairs and sofas for you to relax and enjoy its special light and air.
Our reception is open 24 hrs to help you with whatever you need and to give you info about the various activities available. Through our reception you can purchuse : Waterfalls tour, Bus, Flamenco show o Hammam bath entrance
In the common areas we have a fully equipped kitchen, a computer for your use, Vending machine and a laundry service (for a small extra charge).
During Your stay we provide free breakfast every morning to enjoy in the patio as well as almost evening you can enjoy paella or sangría party orginised by us. Just need to sighn up
Our philosophy is, 'sharINN the experience', so it’s a must for us to help you to share the Granada experience! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis stadstur
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Mellanstora hostels världen över
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>