Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
GROUPS CHILDREN 0-12, WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THEY STAY IN SHARED ROOMS WITH AN ADULT (TEACHER OR SUPEVISOR).
also they can not stay alone in Private Rooms, only acompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The building was built in 1922 and has been completely refurbished to become the best Lisbon hostel, with 1.000 square m2 spread over 5 stories, has 16 rooms, 4 en-suites included, with private full bathroom, 124 cabin special bunk beds and 8 twin beds, Totalizing 131 Dorms, 8 changing bathrooms (male/female), with 31 cabin showers, 44 lavatories and 15 bathrooms divided by (m/f)all situated from 1º floor to 5th floor. The Golden Tram 242 Lisbon Hostel is a non - smoking hostel, also totally equipped against fire risks.
We cater a coffee shop bar/living room in the 1º floor, all day dinning: free breakfast, Portuguese finger food tapas specialties, snacks, lunches & dinners. At weekends will have special animation/entertainment programmes: fado songs,Latin dancing and Portuguese gastronomy cooking nights. We offer competitive F&B prices, with great value for our guests money. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>