Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Golden Frog Mountain Hostel is located just half block from the administrative centre of Manizales, and two blocks away from Plaza de Bolivar. Located in a Building build ed more than 100 years ago we have the full third floor. The entry is located in the north side of the building and we share entrance with two shops, one where they sell shoes and the other one is a traditional tailoring. The building is painted grey and blue.The downtown of Manizales, different from other cities of Colombia is a very safe place, we are located just half block from the major's administrative office, three blocks from Simon Bolivar’s Plaza and the very well known Manizales Cathedral. Manizales downtown has a lot of republican architecture that is worth to admire!
In General our aim is to offer rooms with a lot of space for our guests, we have 4 dorms, 2 Female dorms with maximum 4 beds in 2 bunk beds and 2 Mixed Dorms with maximum 4 beds per room. We offer 2 rooms for two person in two twin beds with shared bathroom, Two Double Beds with King Size bed with shared bathroom, one room for three person in single beds with private bathroom and 3 Double Bed Room with King Size bed and Private Bathroom.
Golden Frog Mountain Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 16.00%(only for Colombians people).
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 to 21:00. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>