Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Services offer free of charge:
Wi-Fi, shared kitchen, laundry service, City map, Access to a PC, Padlocks, Sheets included
We have a 100 % local staff who will offer their best advice to enjoy the city.
Georges Hostel is the ideal place to discover Sète, the Venice of the South. Come and share a real experience with the locals, discover the wine of Languedoc, the oysters of bouzigues, the famous « Tielles de Sète » (pie filles with spiced octopus) and many other specialty!
We are located just a few steps from the famous cover market - where you can find all kind of local food - , also from the International Modest Art Museum, and the Georges Brassens Museum. The main station is only 10 min by walk.
All our rooms are with AC. Our hand-designed bunk bed are equipped with very coffortable mattress, curtains, reading light and plug.
Our private rooms all have different decor and some of them have balconies. They are equipped with 160 cm luxury mattress, hair dryer, free soap and shampoo, baby bed optional.
Georges Hostel&Café conditions & policies:
24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.88 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>