Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No-show: we charge the total amount of the booking.
Reduction in numbers: We keep the 50% of the total amount for the original number of people (previous deposit that we ask to confirm the booking) + the 50 other % corresponding to the number of people staying
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups who wish to confirm the booking, we ask for a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
You are invited to feel like at home and have fun in Gecko Hostel. Guests can relax in the patio, with the fireplace and barbecue area and the terrace with seating areas to meet up with many people from all over the world, anytime during all your stay.
The hostel is located just 10 minutes walking away from the city centre and nearby two of the best natural spots in Chile: Lake Villarrica (4 blocks) and Villarrica Volcano (18 kms). The city of Pucón is one of the best natural areas of Chile and, within the city and around, where you can enjoy outdoor, adventure or relaxing tourism activities.
At the tour desk in the hostel, guests can find useful tourism information and we can always help you with planning your stay.
Thought for your comfort, Gecko Hostel has a total of 9 new and recently furbished rooms; either private or shared, equipped with private or shared bathroom facilities. We offer rooms of many different configurations, from a suite, an 'Only Female' 6-bed dormitory room, and until a 10-bed dormitory room; the hostel’s maximum capacity is 36 people.
Guests also have access to a spacious shared fully-equipped kitchen to prepare their food and store it, showers with hot water 24 hours, Netflix in common area, free private lockers, and a shared computer.
Free parking is available on site (limited spaces) and around.
Gecko Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00
Check out until 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Local taxes not included: 19%
Breakfast is not included, we offer tea and coffee anytime.
You can not enter alcohol to the establishment, but we have a small bar with very cheap prices so you can enjoy a relaxed afternoon with good friends.
The reception is open 24 hours a day.
No curfew available. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>