Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
ONE MONTH BEFOR ARRIVAL
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Gaudí Guesthouse is an excellent solution for visitors to Rome, who are looking for a traditional Roman atmosphere combined with a friendly service.
The building that houses Gaudí Guesthouse was originally a monastery dating back to the eighteenth century and the façade has recently been carefully renovated.
Today, our modernised guesthouse offers a wide range of services and facilities, such as 24-hour reception, terrace, family rooms, non-smoking rooms, rapid check-in/check-out, safety deposit box, heating, luggage deposit and so forth.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served in the morning, from 07.00am to 10.00am, in the well-kept garden.
Gaudí Guesthouse offers all the typical comforts of a good category hotel, but with the friendly welcome and price of a typical Italian guesthouse.
we have also hall for premium mediaset where our guest can see all games as like italian game and Champions league
it open from 11.00 AM to 23.00 PM
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards.
Check in from 14.00.
Check out before 11.00.
Buffet breakfast included.
Taxes not included (city tax of 3,50 per person/night). Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>