Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
On the map of Samaná Peninsula, Ganesh El Valle Hostel is located between El Limón Waterfall and Rincon Beach, but the entrance to El Valle is through the capital of the province, Santa Barbara de Samaná. The hostel is an ideal place to disconnect from the frenetic pace of the city and connect with nature. El Valle is a fishing community where you can find a lot of eco-projects. Fresh-water rivers with stunning waterfalls are hidden in the jungle. The local fishermen offer boat excursions to a secret beach in the nearby.
Each room includes a terrace with a garden or pool view. At Ganesh El Valle Hostel everybody has access to shared bathrooms with showers and toilets.
Ganesh El Valle Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Also, you can pay with PayPal.
Breakfast and dinner is not included but is available for request.
Not suitable for guests with mobility impairments (stairs and ladders on-site). Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>