Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We give a 10% reduction to all group bookings
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The hostel is located in the heart of Moscow, in the historic Kitay Gorod district. Red Square is just a 10-minute walk away. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Very secure and highly international place. We really care about your security.
Free things to use: tea, coffee, candies, wi-fi, PlayStation 3, laptop, big kitchen amd its facilities, lounge area, fridge, pure water.
Bright dormitory rooms here will provide you with bunk beds. Shared bathrooms are in the hallway and come with towels.
Guests can cook their meals in the shared fully equipped kitchen, completed with a dining area. A variety of cafés and restaurants can be found within a 2-minute walk of the hostel.
At Friday Hostel you will find a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay and 10% of your booking.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment on arrival by cash only. Credit cards accepted.
Breakfast not included.
Alcohol not allowed.
Daily housekeeping in all our rooms;
Low cost of accommodation in comparison with other hostels;
Friendly, fun and safe atmosphere;
We are ready to answer all your questions;
Great reputation and customer reviews hostel - this is our goal;
Free lockers (deposit required);
We apply special rules to keep the environment safe and comfortable for everybody. You need to agree to these rules upon arrival. For a full list of our rules, please visit our website. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>