Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Accommodations is known for our unique Pod beds. All of our pods have been handmade here in New Zealand using sustainable materials. The pods all feature a lined privacy curtain, individual power point, individual USB power point, individual reading light, individual shelf, high quality linens and luxurious pocket sprung mattresses, as a minimum. There’s plenty of room for you to sit up and read or stretch right out for a glorious nights sleep.
Fox Glacier Inn and Pod Hostel also has private twin rooms with shared facilities and private rooms ensuite rooms that can sleep up to 3 people.
All bed linen is supplied, all beds are already made and all rooms have heaters and some also have a TV.
Fantastic hot showers available 24hrs.
Towels are available for a small fee if you booked a dorm bed. If you booked a private Ensuite room, the towels will be supplied.
All rooms are lockable for your security.
Free unlimited WiFi for guests.
Reception is open seven days a week from 08:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Check In is possible from 02:00 PM to 08:00 PM. Cancellations must be given 48 hours prior to arrival time. (local time) Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>