Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Jesmondine is a nice area off Great East Road, Mini Mall 300 m and major shopping mall only 1 km (15 mins walk). Sunday craft market only 15 mins walk. Crocodile park and game lodge 30 mins drive. Very quiet as not on main road.
The rooms in the main house consist of mixed dorm (8) air conditioned, with the male bathroom attached. The twin room is next to door to the female bathroom. The 2 double/single rooms with bathroom are situated in a cottage a few meters from the house. They have double beds and accommodate 2 persons. The apartment for 4 (1 dbl & 2 single beds) is also a cottage nearby. We have free Wi-Fi, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, full size trampoline and pool table, all by the garden BAR. The beautiful garden is the envy of the area and provides great venue for relaxing, drinking, eating, picnicking or a charcoal barbecue, as well as sunbathing. The office offers free access to computer and printer. Meals and drinks are served in the dining room, the bar or in the garden. Payments can be made at the Hostel's Bar ATM.
Fish Eagle Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>