Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
First Hostel is perfectly located in the Unirii neighbourhood with easy access to the best Bucharest has to offer. Only 5 minutes walk to Unirii Metro Station (Piata Unirii), 7 minutes walk to our fun-filled old city, and 10 minutes walk to our famous Palace of Parliament.
First Hostel has only mixed dorm rooms, available for those passing through and others who want to stay a while and just unwind. All our dorms are very well organised and have been specially fitted, so every bed has its own night stand, plug, USB charger and reading light. We are all about quality. That's why our construction choices are non-toxic: we chose building products that were previously tested for their impact on human health because we know that the materials we build with can affect our well-being as much as the food we eat, the water we drink and the air we breathe. Free: bikes, tea&coffee, adapters, Wi-Fi, local & national calls, linen, towels, city maps.
First Hostel Bucharest Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, or VISA and Mastercard credit or debit cards.
Taxes not included : 20%
Reception times is from 2pm to 8pm, but we are happy to accommodate any requests if you contact us in advance.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>