Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / REDUCTION IN NUMBERS POLICY
All hostel room reservations have a 24-hour cancellation policy unless otherwise noted. Any changes on packages or rates (including reduction in number of guest) to your reservation must be done 24 hours prior to your arrival date. Reservations that are not canceled within 24 hours are subject to a charge of one night's stay plus tax. Cancellations must be received by us at least 24 hours before the arrival time (check your reservation for the arrival time).
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests 16 years or younger must check in with a parent or legal guardian.
Smoking is prohibited in all public areas of the hostel and in all rooms. Smoking is allowed in designated “smoking” areas of the hostel.
We have zero tolerance policy on drug abuse. Any guest found committing drug abuse will be handed over to local law enforcement authority.
NO IN-ROOM PARTY POLICY
Faloe Hostel enforces a NO IN-ROOM PARTY POLICY to ensure we can protect the hostel and our guests at all times. In the event of a disturbance one warning will be given to reduce noise. If this warning is not followed, the guest will forfeit all fees and must leave the hostel immediately.
In the event that a hostel guest causes any type of damage to the property, guest will be charged for the entire cost of repair.
In the event that the guest negligently or intentionally causes damage to any machine or appliance available for guest use and for guest enjoyment throughout the duration of his/her stay (ie. Washing machine, dryer, hair-dryer, refrigerator, oven, stove, television, etc.), the complete cost of repair – parts and labor – or the price of the entire machine, in the event that it is rendered irreparable, will be charged to the guest. In the event that a guest acts in an unacceptable or inappropriate manner or is incapable of peaceful coexistence with other guests or is the cause of complaints from other guests or neighbours, the establishment reserves the right to evict the offending guest, without refund or reimbursement of any kind. We do not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damage of guest property.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations to you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the Supplier in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Each bed has a private space with a locker, a cupboard, international power plugs and reading light. Great dining area for meeting new friends and snuggly TV lounge for a chill-out day. Bathroom facilities are highly equipped. We have a smoking area and laundry service too.
International Airport (KKIA), Sunday Market (Gaya Street), Jesselton Point (Jetty to Tunku Abdul Rahman Park), Signal Hill Observatory Tower, Waterfront Seafood Night Market, Central Local Market, Philipino Night Market, Waterfront Bars and Bistros, local café and many more.
5mins walk to:
IMAGO shopping mall, 24-hr convenient stores, local and international cuisine food stalls or restaurants, dive and tour centres, Anjung Senja Night Market. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
1:a, Land Malaysia
1:a, Ny på Hostelworld
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>