Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 days prior to your arrival date, your credit card will be charged the full amount of your booking. After this period, the funds are non-refundable. Arrival date changes will still be possible, if and only if the hostel has the availability for the desired date change.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
At Falling Lakes we are adventure and nature enthusiasts, who are keen to show you what Plitvice Lakes National Park and the surrounding area has to offer.
We are located in the nearest town on the southern border of the national park, called Korenica and are a 15min drive from entrance 2. We offer a cheap daily shuttle service from the hostel to the park and back (40kn return ticket and 20kn oneway). The shuttle leaves at 7:30am in the morning from the hostel and comes back at 3:30pm from the national park. When we fill up the first shuttle, we add a second or third every 30 min thereafter depending on how many guests need to go on a given day. Should you buy your ticket to Plitvice in advance? We get this question all the time. The national park recommends that you purchase your tickets in advance, but from experience we have found that not necessary for our guests since our shuttle takes you there so early. We get to the entrance before the crowds that arrive on tours from Zagreb or Zadar, which is the benefit of staying with us. :)
For your nature fix you can partake in many other outdoor activities while staying with us. Here are our three highlights: the pljesevica mountain trek that leads upto a famous military base from former Yugoslavia (this free hike starts right outside the hostel and takes you to the border of bosnia with stunning views, hint: it’s the hike with the awesome rock in the picture), kayaking (a full day of going down rapids and waterfall jumping, no previous experience required), mrsinj grad hike (sunset hike, gorgeous views, remnants of an old fortress). There are numerous other hikes and activities you can do in the region just ask us when you check-in :) Find us online for more info.
Arriving by bus: Korenica has its own bus stop, so when booking your bus tickets to the hostel make sure you get a ticket to Korenica and not to Plitvice, otherwise you will end up stranded and in the middle of nowhere with miles of surrounding wilderness. You can purchase your bus tickets on www.getbybus.com, or if the online sales are closed for your dates you can buy them at any local bus station, or even directly from the bus driver. The bus stop in Korenica is a short walking distance from the hostel, so are all other amenities like supermarkets, restaurants, bank etc.
With sustainability in mind we designed our hostel to have solar thermal water heating, LED lighting and composting of all organic waste. Our hostel has comfy dorms with custom made bunk beds that have built-in lockers, a personal plug and a reading light. In our common room area you can hang out, read, play board games or enjoy a locally brewed beer. Some of our other services include: free wifi, free parking, free linens, free locks for rent, towels for rent, shared fully-equipped kitchen, luggage storage, outdoor patio, BBQ, and lots of free activities and events.
Please note that our RECEPTION CLOSES AT 10pm, so make sure to arrive within our reception hours. E-mail us if you cannot arrive before 10pm. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>