Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Disinfectant unit at the inlets and outlets
Arrangement according to social distance in our common areas and restaurant
Prohibition of entering and leaving the hotel without a mask (guests without a mask are provided with a free mask)
Washing the bed linen at 60-90 degrees
Periodic disinfection of common areas and rooms
Measurement of fire at the entrance to our hotel
If the fever is high, take it to the isolated room and inform the necessary health institutions
Leaving each room empty for 24 hours after guest departures
Written information about COVID-19 measures and practices is given in the acceptance of guests.
Necessary precautions regarding social distance are taken, markings are made and more guests than the capacity in accordance with the plan are not accepted.
Corona Virus Training to All Staff
Periodic Open Area Disinfection
Periodic Indoor Disinfection
Textile Products Are Washed At 90 Degrees
Rooms Left At Least 24 Hours
Disinfection With Ozone and ULV Machines
Exporoyal Hotel is a city hotel that combines comfort with real service quality, we offer 24-hour front desk at the property, restaurante, barbecue area and and amazing terrace and free private parking is available on site.
Hotel Exporoyal enjoys quiet and peaceful location, allowing you to be included in the lively life of the port and city center.
We have Family, Double, Single rooms with flat-screen tv available at our hotel.
Exporoyal Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hours Reception
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>