Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Emily Rooms is located in the heart of Sanremo in a pedestrian area. We are just around the corner from the picturesque via Matteotti (heart of Sanremo for shopping and events) and at 80 meters from famous Teatro Ariston. Beaches are at just 500 meters. The Russian Orthodox Church is at 700 meters away, the Casino is at 500 meters, and the old port at 250 meters. Portosole it at 800 meters, Villa Ormond at 1km. Bespoke Sanremo Market is onTuesdays and Saturdays just 300 meters away. Every day there is a grocery market, “mercato annonario”. Monaco, Nice and French Riviera are easily accessible via train within a daytrip. Sanremo train station is 800 meters from Emily Rooms, it is accessible by foot, bicycle, taxi, car and bus. Closest Airport Nice-Cote Azur at 65 km, cost for taxi transfer 140€, also 3 direct trains from Nice-Ville central station available daily, or the Flixbus bus form the airport.
Rooms have free high speed internet wifi, kettle with complimentary tea & coffee, air conditioning, frat screen tv, hairdryer, soaps, towels, premium bed linen. We offer daily cleaning and a 24h virtual reception service.
Emily Rooms Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 11:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not available.
Child friendly. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>