Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Featuring a garden, bar, shared lounge and free WiFi, Elewator Gdańsk Hostel is located in Gdańsk, 400 m from Green Gate and 400 m from Long Bridge. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and luggage storage for guests.
Guest rooms at the hostel include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player, and a shared bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer.
A continental breakfast is available daily at Elewator Gdańsk Hostel. The accommodation offers a terrace.
Elewator Gdańsk Hostel provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.
Popular points of interest near the hostel include Długi Targ street, Neptune Fountain and Main Town Hall. The nearest airport is Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport, 18 km from Elewator Gdańsk Hostel.
This is our guests' favourite part of Gdańsk, according to independent reviews.
Elewator Gdansk Hostel Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 16:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We accept small pets on condition that a guest will book the whole room.
The hostel is not suitable for children under 2 y/o
Smoking is forbidden in the whole building
Car park in the street by the hostel is free but it's availability is limited.We can offer underground car park place at the cost of 40 zł per day ( requires availability confirmation) Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>