Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are in the former Ghetto, very close to many touristic attractions (Palace of Culture, Old Town, Jewish Historic Museum, Rising Museum), restaurants, bars, clubs and shops (map available at reception). From the windows you can see the tower of St. Augustine Church (during the II WW the only surviving building in the background ruins of the area). We can gladly help in arranging a tour or providing current information about attractions in Warsaw.
Our aim is to create a special and unique place to remember. As travelers we understand the needs of those looking to spend time in an interesting and pleasant way, so we put a lot of emphasis on creating a comfortable place, with many amenities. If you are looking for high standard, still inexpensive accommodation, in a very good location, a friendly place to meet other passionate travelers - El hostel has just been created for you.
Each individually designed room has a very distinctive climate, with handmade furniture and colors that inspired us when traveling around the world. We offer private, 1-5 people rooms, each with an exceptional bathroom (gallery), a family suite, and 6 - 8 people dorms. For your convenience we have huge common room (approx. 100 m2), where you can spend time together or arrange a conference.
Prices of the rooms include bed linen (towels in individual rooms), in the common room individual lockers that can fit a large back pack and more. Also, we offer free coffee, tea, and breakfast (cereal, milk, toast, jam, etc...)
Check In Time:14:00 (flexible by prior arrangement)
Check Out Time: 11:00 (flexible by prior arrangement) Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>