Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of no show, the full nights will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Very Important: For Confirm your reserve.
Don´t forget confirm your reserv 5 days before of your arrive, with the hour and the name of the company bus of your travel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Apple tree family has always loved plants and flowers. For more than 20 years the soft aroma of the mother-jungle at dawn and jasmine next to lemon verbena in the afternoon. You breathe in the garden and sometimes (when the sun and the weather allow it) also in the rooms. Roses, daisies and a medium-sized cantua tree complete our garden. Perhaps the only one in the city with these characteristics, since cement, iron and plastic are becoming more and more common in our city.
People who visit us are amazed at our house because it is always green and blooming, (All year round) in addition to the good vibes and energy that surrounds us, they give guests moments of relaxation and additional comfort.
The little birds sing and sing nonstop as if they were in charge of conjuring up the energy that surrounds the place. Our house has three levels and all the rooms are named after a flower. Those on the 3rd floor are all with their own bathroom, on the second level are those with a shared bathroom and long-stay rooms (more than 1 month) and on the first level are the bedrooms and rooms for guests with accessibility problems. When you stay we will give you a key to enter our house and thus you will have freedom to move around.
Our terrace complements the house, in it is the kitchen, the dining room and the space to rest and make friends. In addition, we have a grill to barbecue, and have a good time with other guests. (Our logs are eco friendly)
The house hides corners with some surprises, such as THE CAFETERIA, a cozy space where we serve breakfast, as well as snacks, beers, drinks and above all PUNEÑO ORGANIC COFFEE, brought from the jungle of Puno with all the aroma of its valleys and its Wonderful views.
Activities such as Trekking, Hiking and Kayaking are done daily, every weekend or every month, and you can participate in them, ask about the scheduled activities.
Check in: 9:00 am
Check out: 11:00 am
credit cards accepted . Additional tax 3%
In our house you also find tourist information for go to Taquile and Amantani Island and you can buy and book your bus tickets to Copacabana and La Paz - Bolivia
We also have adventure activities like Kayaking, Trekking and Biking around of Titikaka Lake
check in: 9:00
check out: 11:00
credit cards accepted
cancellation policy 48 hours
+8 pax groups bookings accepted
In our house you also find tourist information and you can buy tickets travel the Islands of Lake Titicaca and book your bus tickets to Cusco, Chivay, Copacabana and La Paz - Bolivia
We also have adventure activities like Kayaking, Trekking and Biking around of Titikaka Lake Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>