Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
You can enjoy our colorful bar, outdoor pool, green areas, free Wi-Fi, free parking and pool table. Is possible to have a nice meal at the on-site restaurant, if you want to cook your own meal we have an amazing communal kitchen (free).
We speak English and Spanish!
Payment method: Cash Only
Santa Marta is 31 km from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 37 km from the property.
This is a place surrounded by nature so you can have a guided walk around inner touristic places. Rio Piedra river is very close to the hostel and we are located just in front of The Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta, the perfect place if you want to visit some indigenous communities.
Ecohostal Rio Piedra Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 8.000 COP per person per day.
Reception Time 07:00 to 22:00
1. You can't get inside our hostel with any kind of alcohol bottles. We have a bar where you can buy all types of drinks.
2. Pool is open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
3. Children are not allowed into the hostel, only over 18 years old. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>