Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The chillest hostel in Amsterdam! Everything you need is available at Dutchies Hostel, from free linen, free WIFI, free luggage storage to free lockers with padlocks. Imagine a clean, safe, and beautiful place where you can meet other travelers and enjoy Amsterdam. At Dutchies Hostel we we want to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as it can be.
Dutchies is a modern, recently built hostel in Amsterdam. The hostel is located on the ground floor of a building with student houses. The location is in the west of Amsterdam and is close to Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which has great bus, tram and metro connections. Dutchies has big, comfortable rooms that are beautifully decorated. The entire hostel is decorated with graffiti which gives Dutchies a modern look.
Our guests can use our kitchen to make their own meals. We offer free coffee and tea and other items for cooking. Towels can be rented for €2.50.
Dutchies has an eatery, a TV room, two lounges, and a terrace. We also offer bicycle rental, bicycle storage, public transportation tickets, tickets for museums and several attraction, free city maps, laundry service for €5.00, and parking for €10.00 per day.
The city center, museum district, and other attractions are a 15-20 minute tram ride away. From Schiphol Airport it takes about 20 minutes to get to us.
COVID-19: Measures to Keep Our Guests Safe
At Dutchies Hostel, we are devoted to keeping our guests safe. With cooperation from both the guests and the staff, we can stay as safe as possible together. These are some of the measures we are taking:
•Everyone will be asked to keep 1,5-meter distance apart from each other (unless they are from the same household).
•We have hand-sanitizer available for everyone.
•We are now offering Private Quadruple Rooms with 4 beds, and Private Family Rooms with 6 or 8 beds.
•Surfaces, especially things like door handles, are disinfected at least 3 times per day.
•Our cleaners are trained to properly disinfect the rooms. They are equipped with masks and they use fresh gloves before touching anything that will be used by the guest.
•The receptionists work with gloves when necessary.
•There is a wall made out of plexiglass at the reception.
•After every check-in the receptionist disinfects the materials used.
•Guests are asked to disinfect their hands before a payment.
•Guests are asked to pay with a debit or credit card if possible, to limit the use of cash.
•Upon check-out, guests are asked to remove the linen from the bed and bring it to the reception. There will be a bin/bag for the linen there.
•Guests may be asked to leave the room when the cleaners are cleaning the room.
•Guests are asked to please notify a staff member if they notice any symptoms of coronavirus (cough, fever). We will ensure that the proper measures are taken to either place the guest in a private room, and/or call the hospital.
•Guests are asked to wash their hands regularly with soap, use tissues, and cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing.
RULES IN THE NETHERLANDS
•Out in public, you must remain at least 1,5M from other people who are not from your household.
•You have to wear a facemask on public transport.
•Please see https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19 for updated information on the Dutch regulations surrounding coronavirus.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us! We are happy to help. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>