Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
In January, 2013 we have moved to completely new building, few steps away from the old one. We have upgraded the new hostel with completely new showers, WCs and complete reconstruction was ended in March, 2013. Now hostel is fitted with new beds, bedclothes and other interesting stuff.
The hostel got its name because of its location in the very centre of Riga, near to the most historic place - the Doma square (13th century).
The hostel is equipped with video surveillance and the front doors are closed for outsiders to guarantee the safety of our guests. Even the interior of our hostel is designed to make you feel like you are at home where you can have a relaxing time from impressions of your day.
The history of the building in Mazā Jaunavu iela 8 (8 Little Virgins street) extends from 1524, when the owner was H.Humpel, but the building was finished in year 1766 as an Ebels warehouse. In year 1878 there are data about the reconstruction project by K. A. Beck and architect R. Pflug. The most important value of the building is the rooftop wooden structures in the attic, which has remained since the first half of 18th century. Nowadays every room is with a little-bit different design, mostly from originally restored wood.
It is cozy in the premises of our hotel and each client can enjoy an individual approach. There are 11 rooms in 4 floors. In every floor there is a kitchen, many showers, WCs and a lounge. We can accommodate up to 80 people, arranging 4 additional beds with comfortable foldaway beds for 6-8 EUR. We have also an apartment type room in the top floor with private bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. We have also double rooms, triple rooms, twin room, 4-bed rooms, 5-bed rooms, 10-bed rooms and even a 15-bed room. Kitchens are fitted with a fridge, a microwave oven and other kitchen-ware where you can make your breakfast or dinner. Tea and instant coffee is available for free. You are also welcome to use our free Internet and each floor is fitted with a strongbox and you can use your own computer in every room with a WiFi.
It is easy to come to us either by car or by bus. And it is one of the very few places where you can park your bus in the nearby parking lot. Price for 1 big bus 20 EUR/night.
All nationalities are welcome here.
Lots to see and do - Cobble stone streets, medieval history, traditional Latvian food and bars are near. 800 year old city, UNESCO listed, the best Art Nouveau buildings in the world, the nightclub capital of northern Europe. Irish bars, Soviet food, Latvian nightclubs, Jazz, walk down Robert Wagner Street, visit Doma church, 13th century, which has one of the biggest working church organs in Europe - over 6,000 organ pipes. Visit Soviet style central markets, opera house, sip herbal tea in one of the many cafes, sit in one of the parks. Drink vodka like the locals still do.
Dorm rooms face the main square. Easy walk from main bus and train station. Ask us for a list of non-tourist night clubs and cheap eat-places. Rigaoutthere and Partyinriga nightclub and bar tours arranged. Most danceclubs are opened till 06:00 Thu, Fri and Sat.
Shoot an AK -47machine gun, ride on an Olympic bobsled track, free winter ice skating, best views of all Latvia - level 26, skyline bar.
Group bookings accepted!
Any of you, who have stayed in our hostel, will be willing to come back because the good price is combined with the very convenient location of our hostel, the quality of services, coziness and hospitality of our staff.
Welcome to our hostel!
The family of Pogulis. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>