Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require to be contacted prior to confirming such bookings. Only after our confirmation that such booking can be accepted can this booking be considered as confirmed. We can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone provided.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our space is designed to promote socially and environmentally conscious living. Our accommodations work in cohesion with the natural world surrounding them. From our permaculture garden to eco-toilets, we try to minimize our footprint in every way possible.
Experience some Kilifi magic by snorkeling in the crystal clear waters on Bofa beach, watching the sunset on a traditional dhow boat or swimming in a sea of bioluminescent stars on our creek beach.
We hope to welcome you home soon!
*Kindly note that at the moment, we're having a challenge with our swimming pool which has a big leak in it, so are planning to do a repair in approximately one month, but we are not able to be filling it anymore due to the lack of water available in Kilifi as well as the high financial (majorly) and environmental impact of doing this by water lorries, which would cost us approximately a thousand dollars a week. We would still be very happy to welcome you, but want to be clear about this current challenge to avoid disappointment during your stay!
Therefore, if you would like to still book with us, we're very happy to have you and we will offer you a 20% discount due to the lack of swimming pool at this time!* Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
1:a, Land Kenya
1:a, Land Kenya
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>