Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Default Cancellation Policy :
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later, the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges are applicable.
Pets are allowed on request.
Charges may be applicable.
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 2.
Deposit (prepayment) could be charged at request.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Sooner or later every traveller through Croatia gets to Split,
as this is where all the ferries to all of the islands start and return to.
When you do, you will find Hostel Goli& Bosi a safe, clean and friendly place to lay your hat and call home.
Goli & Bosi is a fresh new boutique Hostel occupying the best location in Split, rock throwing distance from the waterline, within the walls of the old roman city built at the turn of the 4th century. Recently renovated as of February 2016..
As architecture goes, Goli & Bosi is re-using a space of an old 19 century warehouse that in the 20th century got remodeled into a department store, and now, through some inspired cuts and bold design choices earned it's international acclaim. Two out of hostel's three storeys feature bright three and four dorm-style rooms with neat bathrooms, while the top floor offers more luxurious suites with double or single beds, a terrace with a view.
All rooms have air conditioning, bedding comes with the beds and there are fresh towels in every bathroom with no additional cost.
Common lounge areas are scattered through the hostel, there is a small cinema projection room and a huge sitting space on a square in front of the hostel, great for coffees, meals and meets.
Wi - fi internet is freely available throughout the hostel.
In itself, Goli & Bosi Hostel is a tourist guide as well, so if the weather is not nice enough for exploration of Split all you have to do is walk around the hostel whose walls will tell you the story of the city.
With Hostel Goli&Bosi around the clock check-in options, whenever and wherever you arrive to Split all you have to do is call them in any language you speak and they will tell you how to get to the hostel, even arrange transportation for your convenience.
Welcome to Hostel Goli&Bosi boutique Hostel and enjoy your stay in Split! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>