Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
tourists. Located in Bayswater within the City of Westminster and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Dean Court resides within the heart of London. Having excellent access to Hyde Park and many attractions throughout London, Dean Court is the perfect location for one wanting to explore or simply, immerse into London life.
Located 50 metres from Bayswater Underground, 100 metres from Queensway Underground and with many bus-stops close by, Dean Court is easily accessible.
Our Kiwi/ Aussie managers are knowledgeable about travelling in the UK and Europe and Brian, the owner has been in the hostel business for over 30 years. He provides comfortable accommodation in a great location for a fair rate.
Dean Court Hotel is a Victorian Terrace building in a leafy Street one street back from the vibrant Queensway, which has shops, restaurants, bars and Whitley’s shopping centre.
Shared dorm rooms:
- 3 or 4 single beds, individual reading lights and a personal storage space beneath the bed.
Female hostel dorm room:
- 5 single beds, individual reading lights and a personal storage space beneath the bed.
Double, twin and triple rooms
- Private rooms
- All Facilities are shared
- Bed Linen is provided.
- No mixed male and female rooms.
- We provide towels in the private rooms, but not in the shared rooms.
- Guest kitchen with a fridge and cupboards to store your food.
- Guests' lounge with a television and free wi-fi.
- Free tea and coffee is provided all day in the kitchen.
- A cooked breakfast is included in the price with cereals, toast, tea and coffee.
Mon - Fri 7.45 - 9.00, Sat & Sun 8.30 - 9.30.
- Outside terrace area.
- Reception hours are between 8:00-21:00 (special arrangements can be made for early and late arrivals)
- Free storage area for luggage
- No curfew
- Free Wi-fi Internet access in the lounge
- No bunk beds
Dean Court Hotel policies & conditions;
- Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Cards accepted
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>