Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
'Darna' means 'our home' in Arabic and we strive to make our guests feel at home while staying with us.
Our hostel and dive centre is located right on the beach, only 50 meters from the Red Sea and its spectacular coral reefs.
We cater for individuals, groups, families, divers and everyone who wishes to chill out on the beach and wash off the dust of Wadi Rum and Petra.
All our rooms are air-conditioned and have a private ensuite bathroom. Most rooms are two-bedded (twin or double) but we have single and triple rooms as well. An extra bed or mattress can be added to most rooms. Our rates include breakfast.
Our restaurant specialises in fresh fish and seafood but we also offer large selection of chicken meals, salads and refreshments.
A sweet water swimming pool of 7x14m is also available for our guests to use free of charge.
Dive courses and individual dives as well as snorkelling trips are readily available at our dive centre.
-Non smoking rooms available: all rooms are non-smoking, smoking is allowed in open areas
-Free wireless internet in public areas
-Child friendly, but parental supervision is required Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>