Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Dar Jacaman is an arabic building located in the center of Bethlehem, it has a great location where guests can easily manage their schedule for exploring Bethlehem, because its located also in the middle of everything, such as the old city, the market, Nativity Church and other churches, evening walk in the city.
The apartment is an studio one-bedroom apartment equipped with Kitchenette and a private bathroom and shower, with a table workspace and private entrance.
Other things to note:
Your room comes with a hairdryer, iron and ironing board, a mirror and free wifi – any other accommodations you need please let me know! A comfort table is available for you inside the apartment for computer, if you have some work to do
Dar Jacman offers a free WiFi all around Jacaman’s building
Where is Dar Jacaman located, you dont need a car to move around, but if you have one there is a paid secure parking very close to the apartment.
Dar Jacaman Apartments Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 10 USD per person per day.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 22:00hs
Non smoking. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Sen utcheckning
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>