Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
At Creo, breakfast is an important moment of the day that we love to share it with our guests from all over the world. Breakfast varies each day but generally includes homemade sourdough bread, homemade jams and either eggs, veggie sauce or guacamole. To drink, we offer local coffee or tea, fresh homemade juice and 'kefir', which is a probiotic healthy fermented fruit drink. We also offer delicious homemade granola for those that want a little extra. Breakfast is included and vegetarian dinner is available for 12 000 COP.
There are a lot of hiking spots and different outdoor activities around the ecolodge, in fact, you’ll need a week to discover all the sites this place has to offer. Those include, waterfalls, lookout points, wild hikes, caves, horse riding, paragliding, organic coffee farm visit, waterfall rappelling and more.
The ecological part of our project is based on different aspects: a natural grown vegetable garden which uses permaculture principles, eco constructions and homemade, organic, local food. We also support and facilitate animal friendly ecotourism. Our ambition is to slowly reach a sufficient self-sustainability. We aim to grow and harvest all our food to ensure our meals are chemical-free and respectful of animals and the environment.
We have yoga mats available at all times for your practice. Our guests and staff often practice yoga and meditation together as a group - these sessions are donation-based.
We have set up Creo to allow our guests to reconnect with nature, therefore, we don't have WIFI but it's available at Café Jardin (20 min walk from Creo).
We are a small capacity ecolodge and function differently than most hostels. We don’t have a classic hostel reception but are here to personally welcome you when you arrive. So, if you want to live an authentic, eco-friendly and unique experience through nature, we’d love to welcome you. If you want a complete immersion in our way of life, a long stay is recommended.
*To be taken into account*
- Our ecolodge doesn’t have a garbage system 🚮 ♻ and out of respect for the environment, we kindly ask that you reduce your plastic use during your stay with us. You can drink water from the tap at the ecolodge, so no need for plastic bottles 😊
- We love animals and want to do our part in taking care of them and reduce the impact on the environment 💚🐄🐮🐖🐷🐓. The consumption of meat in our facilities is therefore not allowed (there are many options available in the village).
- Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 8 am
- We are not a party hostel 🙏🏼
- No Drugs
- No smoking areas 🚭
- Only moderated alcohol consumption is allowed
- We don’t have parking 🚫🚙 There is space on the road close by the ecolodge.
*How to get to Creo Ecolodge?* 💚🕉⚛
- See our location here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/cmwVFj3cP5mUWttt9
- Address: Vereda la Salada despues de puente curvo 200/250 m
- Walking: 🚶♂🚶♀ 30 / 40-minute walk from Jardin village on the Vereda la Salada, after a curved bridge 200/250 m on the left - a yellow and blue house.
- Tuk-tuk (motorcycle taxi): 10-minutes drive from Jardin village. Two blocks up from the bus terminal, you can find tuk-tuks (next to the main church, on the right-hand side). You also can call *Santiago* or text him on WhatsApp +573233285265. Three people maximum per tuk-tuk and the cost is 10,000 COP (12,000 COP after 9pm).
- Taxi:* if there are 4 people, you can take a taxi for the same price from the bus terminal.
Find more information about us on our website: https://creoecolodgejardin.com/ Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>