Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We call our rooms Pods. Why Pods? All our pods are private rooms that are functional, efficient and fun at a price that has you in mind. Our Pods are small and designed to give you all the necessary comforts. In addition to loft beds, ensuite bathrooms, hot/cold water and WiFi, we’ve created stylish design touches in our pods. And if you still feel like more space and to not sleep in a loft bed, opt for our spacious Deluxe Room.
Our Rooftop Terrace with hammocks and comfy chairs is our social hang out area. Also, a Yoga Room on the property where you have access to 50 online teachers and 1000 of classes through our innovative combination of a Yoga App and a projector.
At Crash Pad Adventure Hostel you will be right smack in the village of Hopkins, less than 100 steps from the Caribbean Sea.
Crash Pad Adventure Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 17.00
Check out before 10.30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (9% as added in the system)
Breakfast not included
Reception from 08.00 to 17.00 (After hour checkins can be arranged. Customers need to get hold of us 1 day in advance (whatsapp or email) to retain after hour checkin procedure. )
No nighttime security on property
No special conditions Visa regler för boendet
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>