Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation within 30 days from the arrival, in case of any further modification, please contact us
Payment policy 30% advanced, 70% at the check in
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Corte Milano is designed according to the philosophy of the typical 'Lombard courtyard' and combines various types of services and options.
An excellent starting point to visit Milan, the property is well connected to the city center by public transport. Wide range of accommodation for single travellers, couples, groups and students.
Corte Milano offers a wide internal courtyard, several relax areas, a bar, a shared lounge, and free Wi-Fi, the perfect combination to stay in Milan without the hustle and bustle of the city.
Corte Milano Hostel Terms & Conditions:
Your booking can be cancelled for free, if you cancel your booking 48 hours before arrival your deposit will be refunded to your payment method.
If you cancel within 48 hours of your arrival date, your deposit will not be refunded and the total of the first night's accommodation will be charged to your credit card.
In the event of a no show, your card will be charged for the first night's accommodation total unless otherwise stated above.
Should your credit card expire or your credit card details change prior to arrival, please contact the accommodation provider directly with the amended details.
Check in from 15:00 to 24:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Pet stays will be accepted upon previous request, according to availability, policy and internal regulations Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>