Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Better than a Hostel, with Comfortable Bed in your own Private Room!
A newly renovated Japanese house in 2017, you can stay in private room with single or twin comfortable bed, table, chair and wardrobe. Perfect fits for travelers and backpackers.
Best location to visit the hidden gem of Tokyo! This private rooms are conveniently located near Azabujuban station (4-min walk only). With shared kitchen, bathroom/shower room and living room, truly a perfect home for travelers & explorers wanting to discover the historical yet lively place of Azabujuban as well as the well-known area of glamourous Roppongi and the famous Tokyo Tower (just about 13-min walk only!).
There are big lounge and kitchen on 1st floor. You can use it to communicate with your travel friend/partner or with other travelers.
Our guest house uses self-check-in system with key-pads. Main entrance and your private room have key-pad for security. You can check in by yourself any time after 4pm until 11pm. We ask you several information about your travel before you come to this guest house online so, there no troublesome paperwork just check-in straight to you room. We prioritize your comfortable stay in Tokyo with affordable price.
The proximity of Hiroo and Roppongi make Azabujuban one of the trendiest residential areas of Tokyo. Main street has a village-like feel. Atmosphere is distinctive because of the narrow streets and a mixture of traditional and modern stores.
Azabujuban and Roppongi is a perfect place for who loves the night life, you can try local pubs and bar even go to glamour nightclub! Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>