Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Want something to do? Would you like to learn spanish? we have the best Spanish School in town, learn with certified teachers. We also have lots of activities to make your stay more enjoyable. You can take a cooking lesson, learn how to prepare and taste the delicious bolivian dishes, or get on the dancefloor and learn some traditional dances and salsa, or even go and play some sports with friends... everything is possible here!!! We have our own Travel Agency and Tour Operator so we can also help you organizing tours around the city and surroundings, bike tours, motorbikes, Uyuni salt flats and all the best destinations in Bolivia. If you need plane or bus tickets we can get them for you and save you time and money.
Colors House Hostal Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 1 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards (Card payments can have a 3% extra. )
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>