Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Clyde Hostel is a great place for single backpackers and small groups, catering to ages 18 to 35. Clyde hostel offers a choice of traditional multi-share accommodation and private rooms, both offering excellent budget accommodation. We are the cheapest budget priced hostel in Glasgow, so you can spend more money on seeing the sights and social activities.
We are located on the border of city centre and West end, just steps from all the best restaurants, pubs, nightlife and shopping in Glasgow. We are just minutes from the University and Kelvingrove Park and Museum.
We offer a fully stocked kitchen for you to cook meals,( you provide your own food) free tea and coffee. Our friendly staff will do everything possible to make sure you have a good time in Glasgow! Some of our facilities and amenities include: free WiFi, laundry facilities and free city maps to explore the city.
If you are up for a good time and want to meet like-minded backpackers this is the place for you!
Clyde Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not cater to any religious beliefs. If you stay here you will be treated with respect and expect you to treat others the same way.
Do not ask for any special treatment or you will be asked to leave the hostel. Everyone is equal at this hostel. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>