Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Hostel is located on unique place in the heart of Trogir, on main square (St John II square), right across Cathedral of St. Lawrence. All important attractions, as bars, restaurants, markets can be found in the immediate vicinity of the City Hostel Trogir. Cathedral of St. Lawrence and Radovan's portal is just across City Hostel Trogir.
In City Hostel guests can choose between different common rooms as well as bathrooms. All rooms offer air-conditioned accommodation and beside every bed is a jack and a night light. In the building area there is a salon with SAT TV, restaurant which serves dalmatian cuisine. Bedspreads, blankets and towels are free, and guests also have the access of hostel's safe.
City Hostel Trogir Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - city tax 7.50 HRK per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
City maps are available at the front desk.
Transfer service from / to the airport is available on request.
Front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Wake-up service. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>