Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- The person making the reservation (group leader), will be our contact person for the group’s reservation. We will be communicating with that person only
- We request, prior to arrival, a rooming list including the name of each person of the group and the room they will stay-in. Any change is to be communicated to us as it happens.
- Any person coming with the group but whose name is not on the list will not be allowed to check-in unless agreed by the group organizer and the management.
- A 50% deposit is to be made within 3 days if making the reservation. Full payment is due no later than 3 weeks prior to arrival.
- If the property is not fully rented, we have the right to sell any remaining room to other guests. However their stay should not be affected by the group and/or its activities.
- The group is expected to follow the Bed & Breakfast rules and policies. If these are not followed, if our other guests’ stay is affected or if the normal operations of the Bed & Breakfast are challenged, we will refer it to the group leader. If no improvement is noticed, we have the right to cancel our agreement and end up the stay of the group without refund.
- To operate at full capacity (15 guests), some beds (King or Queen) will have to be shared. We will not be able to accommodate all 15 guests with single beds.
- Cancellation or change made no later than 3 weeks prior to arrival will be refunded.
- Cancellation up to 2 weeks prior to arrival will get a 50% refund.
- Reduction in numbers up to 2 weeks prior to arrival will get a 50% refund (of the individual rate).
- Cancellation or reduction in numbers less than 2 weeks before arrival will not be refunded, unless we are able to rent the property at at least the same value than the one reserved by the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
All units come with a seating area, a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. A fridge is also provided, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.
A continental breakfast is available daily at an extra cost.
This is the perfect spot if you are travelling for business, coming on vacation and wish to explore Kingston or just want to spend a night in a friendly and peaceful environment.
Chippies Bed & Breakfast - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24hs.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (The property does not accept Diners card)
Breakfast not included - 8.00 USD per person per day.
- Based rates are excluded the mandatory legal taxes 16.5% GCT and US$1 room tax per room per night.
- Upon making the reservation, the payment of 50% of the total for the stay (including taxes) is requested. This can be done through Paypal for overseas guests and local guest can also pay through bank transfer or by credit/debit card or cash directly at one of our locations.
Full payment of the remaining balance is due upon check-in. Access to the room will not be granted without it.
- Minors are accepted on property under adult supervision.
- We do not provide facilities to special needs persons.
- Limited parking is available for our guests. It is on a public space and there is no permanent security presence. Chippies Bed & Breakfast (Devaldo's Bistro & Cafe), its employees, members and agents will not be held of any responsibility or liability for loss and/or damages to the guest vehicle, including but not limited to theft, collision,fire, acts of god, weather, construction, etc. during the course of day/overnight parking of the car in the parking lot.
- Chippies Bed & Breakfast may keep some events at specific dates. Everything will be made to let the guests know about it as early as possible and to limit any potential nuisance.
- Chippies Bed & Breakfast operates under Jamaican Law. Any dispute or problems will be discussed directly between the management and the guest.
- Any personal information collected will not be used other than for occasional promotion through email or social medias. It will not be shared with any other third party.
- The guest acknowledge that he/she chose to stay at this Hotel entirely at his/her own initiative and risk, and he/she hereby agree to take full responsibility for his/her own safety, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, executors and administrators, agree to premise, fully release, hold harmless and forever discharge Chippies Bed & Breakfast (Devaldo's Bistro & Cafe), its parents, affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, demands, actions or causes of actions, damages, expenses and judgements on account of the death or any injury to the guest, family and friends staying with he/she, which may occur from any cause whatsoever while staying at Chippies Bed & Breakfast (Devaldo's Bistro & Cafe) and/or using its facilities. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>