Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
You can enjoy the use of common areas such as garden (with BBQ and a hammock), terrace, dinning room and equiped kitchen.
You can choose private or shared bedrooms, all of them with its own bathroom.
Excellent location with easy access to traditional markets and supermarkets, laundry, restaurants, bars, coffeshops, art galleries, theaters, parks, night clubs and even a climbing wall. Everything walking-distance.
Cleanliness and safety are important for us, we want to make sure our guests are comfortable
¡Feel at home in Catre de mi Corazon!
ABOUT THE REGION
Xalapa is a lovely city in the middle of an enchanting fog forest bioregion, full of art, nature and culture, surrounded by other beautiful towns. You can't miss Coatepec's exceptional coffee, Jalcomulco's adventures (rafting, kayaking, abseiling, rock climbing, hiking, canyoning, zip line, temazcal), Xico's gorgeous waterfalls and traditional celebrations (in July), Naolinco's fantastic traditional celebration of "Day of the Death" (in October/November).
Included: WI-FI, hot water, towels. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>