Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELATION POLICY: Guests can cancel or modify their reservation up to 168 hours before the 00:00 hour of the arrival day (local time) without charges. After that, we’ll charge the 100% of the total amount reserved per one night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
PLEASE NOTE: OUR RATES DON'T INCLUDE BREAKFAST, BUT YOU CAN BUY IT AT RECEPTION ANYTIME, JUST FOR 5 USD!
We offer good accommodations to enjoy your time in Valparaiso, even on a low budget!
We have a variety of spacious private room types: Doubles, Twins, Triples and Quadruples. And also we offers acommodation in shared dorms for 4 and 6 guests. All of them have reading lights, wifi, and bed linen & towels (good quality) are included. Our house have 9 fully equipped shared bathrooms, 2 fully equipped kitchen, a bar, a patio and a 3 big living-dinner-lounge room. In total, we have almost 1000 mts2 for you!! with cable tv, internet-wifi, book exchange and touristic information.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out at 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included for Chilean residents only - 19.00%
Breakfast is NOT included in the rate. But it can be sold in the hostel for $3500 CLP or $5.5 USD.
We also have free black and green tea + fruits all day.
Non smoking (smokers only at the patio)
No pets allowed
Kids until 4 years old have free rate, but must sleep in the adult beds. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Sen utcheckning
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>