Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Our hostel is situated in a little fisher's’ village, Las Peñitas, among flourishing nature and large, untouched beaches, whose high waves are much appreciated by surfers. Just close by is the Juan Venado Island, a natural reserve home to mangroves where giant turtles go nesting. Twenty minutes from our village you find Leon, a beautiful colonial university city, capital of the Nicaraguan revolution and cultural center. Leon is also the door to the volcanic chain Los Maribios, famous destination for trekking-lovers.
Our hostel is located in an old colonial house, where you can choose between a dorm or a beautiful private room with own bathroom. You can use the shared kitchen to cook your own food or choose among our freshly made breakfast offers, from eggs, toast and bacon to granola with fresh fruits.
Caracolito Hostel terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00.
Reception hour from 08:00 to 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 3 USD per person per day.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Barnens lekområde
- Boka växling
- Flexible NRR
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>