Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The first capsule hotel of Switzerland is situated in an excellent location on the edge of Lucernes historic old town. The exceptional and innovative accommodation offers incredible value for money in a â€œspace designâ€.
On the 5th floor in a separate part of the Hirschengraben Co working and Innovations Space.
An ideal playground for business people, tourists, creatives and digital nomads.
Just a 7-minute walk from the train station.
Free of charge high-speed Wi-Fi.
Book your unique sleeping space and cool infrastructure now!
capsule hotel lucerne policies and conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Check in from 14:30 to 23:00 .
-Check out before 10:30 .
-No reception all digital.
-Payment to be made upon booking.
-Breakfast not included.
-We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
-No cots or extra beds available.
-Pets are not allowed.
-No parking, although available nearby(2 mins away)
-24 hour security. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>