Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We are located in a central place on Calle Colombia 1415 Colonia 5 de Diciembre, two blocks from the beach, shrimp and five minutes from the famous Malecon.
We have six bedrooms with shared bunk beds with own light and lockers, bathrooms and showers shared balconies, star room with library, outdoor terrace and restaurant. In the small terrace on the third floor, you can see the most beautiful sunsets and without missing our delicious pizza in the small restaurant that we have next to our reception, all this will make you have a very comfortable stay in Canova: Hostel & Pizza.
Canova Hostel & Pizza Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception hour from 08:00 to 23:00.
No age restriction.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Easter: From April 15th to 22nd all guests should pay 50% deposit before arrival and the cancellation policy is 7 days before arrival.
Christmas: From December 24th to 26th all guests should pay 50% deposit before arrival and the cancellation policy is 7 days before arrival.
New Year: From December 31st to Jan 1st all guests should pay 50% deposit before arrival and the cancellation policy is 7 days before arrival. Visa regler för boendet
- gratis frukost
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Gemensamt rum
- Handdukar ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>