Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
spiritual retreat yoga meditacion and vegetarian food
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Balamjuyuc is located on top of a hill overlooking Mazunte on Camino a Punta Cometa, a great place to relax and get away from it all. It is immersed in a garden of 200 tropical plants and has a mind-blowing view of the Pacific Coast.
The property offers rustic cabañas with beds equipped with mosquito nets as well as camping space, communal baths and showers, and a comedor overlooking the ocean.
All bedrooms are built and decorated with natural materials such as bamboo and palm.
Our goal is to protect Nature, we recycled materials as much as possible and keep water consumption down to a minimum.
The owner, laid-back Emiliano, will cook for you unforgettable meals with fresh local ingredients and help you to navigate the area, which he knows like the back of his hand. For an holistic healing experience, try the Temazcal, a prehispanic sauna, or a relaxing massage, perfect to recover from travel fatigue and to fully enjoy an evening by the sea...!
Mazunte is becoming increasingly involved in eco-tourism: you can take a boat trip through the mangroves or along the coast where you can see the local wildlife, such as dolphins, turtles and whales. Mind-blowing Punta Cometa is at walking distance, don't miss the sunset from here.
Accomodates up to 7 people (two double and three single bed). It has a balcony with a mesmerizing ocean view from which you can enjoy the sunrise.
Accomodates up to five people (two double and one single bed). This cabin has an amazing view of the Pacific Coast, just like a pirates's ship.
A double bed cabaña and a hammock to sleep by the ocean, to feel like a modern Robinson Crusoe.everybody have dream to treehouse
A double bed top-floor cabaña. Climb the staircase to reach the colibrí nest and enjoy the ocean breeze.
Paulina y Tortugas
Undergoing renovation (expected to be ready by mid-November). Two double rooms with private bathrooms, overlooking the ocean, built with recycled materials.
A double bed room nestled in the trees, featuring a terrace with hammock, to fall asleep with the chant of crickets. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>