Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
You will find all the bars, restaurants, museums and shops at walking distance.
Each room has its own sanitary unit. These units consist of a shower, a toilet and a wash basin. Our rooms are also equipped with a TV, airconditioning and lockers. We also have extra sanitary units on the floor.
Most of our rooms have bunk beds. If like a twin bed please let us know.
To keep in touch with every one you can make free use of Wifi in the whole building or use one of the computers in the lobby.
In Bud Gett Hostels you rent either a bed or a room. We have got 33 rooms with different sizes. They vary from 2 to 10 persons per room, there is space to accommodate up till 124 persons.
Are you looking for a place to stay in Groningen? We offer good, cheap overnight stays, right in the centre of Groningen. Our friendly staff will help you to find your way in Groningen.
Bud Gett Hostels offers you a nice and tasty breakfast buffet in the morning, we also have a small shop for drinks and a small bite. No messing around with bed linen or towels, in this hostel your bed is already made and every day you will get clean towels.
Bud Gett Hostels has 33 rooms (02-,03-,04-,05-,06-,07-,10-person rooms). The larger rooms are very suitable for overnight stops by backpackers and groups, the private rooms are ideal for families with children and people who want to have some more privacy. We also have a luggage room and if you like to rent a bike please ask at the reception desk.
Bud Gett Hostels, the ideal location for a cheap overnight stay in Groningen. Come and see for you self, hope to see you soon!
Bud Gett Hostels
9711 CS Groningen
Breakfast buffet will be served from 07.30 till 11.00 oclock.
Open 7 days per week and 24 hours per day.
You have to pay a city tax, 1.45 p.p.p.n.
We hope to welkom you in Bud Gett Hostels alone or with friends!! Visa regler för boendet
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Övervakning dygnet runt
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>