Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
The Titus Hotel offers rooms in various sizes, all equipped with standard facilities to make your stay comfortable. All guest rooms are provided with TV and safe. Some rooms have shared facilities while others have both a private shower and toilet or a private shower only.
You can keep in touch with friends and family by using the free internet computer in the lobby.
Titus Hotel is just a stroll away from the famous Leidseplein, the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum and countless other places of interest. Next door you will find the exclusive shopping streets, many cultural venues and theatres, restaurants, night clubs and the Holland Casino.
The hotel is well connected with public transport and within comfortable walking distance from many of Amsterdam's tourist attractions such as the Holland Casino, the Vondelpark, Museum Square and the shopping area.
Cancellation Policy: free cancellation up to 72 hours prior to arrival date. After that or in case of no-show 100% of the first night will be charged.
Payment accepted on arrival: Cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Check-in: between 14:00-23:00 PM.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Breakfast is not included in the room rate but is available & served between 08:00 - 10:00 AM.
5.5% citytax is not included. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis WiFi
- Frukost ingår ej
- Kabel TV
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>