Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of total booking fee if cancellation is made 15 days or less prior to arrival date.
100% of total booking fee if cancellation is made 7 days or less prior to arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Close to the property you will find the Cathedral, the City Hall, Plaza Mayor, Majorcan courtyards, Arabic Baths, Almudaina Palace, the mains shopping streets or even the beach are within a walking distance! The best markets and restaurants are as close as the rest, so your gastronomic experience is guaranteed.
Sounds like too much for a day? Don't worry! Our rooms are the solution: It’s simple: relax, rest and start over again full of energy! Simple and industrial design, our rooms are tailored to achieve this goal, all of them with AC, private bathroom, good mattress, individual reading lights, LDC Sat TV and much more!
Brick Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out until 12:00.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.10 EUR per person per night (01/11 to 30/04); 2.20 EUR per person per night (01/05 to 31/10)
Breakfast not included - 5.5 EUR per person per day.
Reception hours from 09:00 AM to 23:00 PM
No curfew. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillträde med nyckelkort
- Varma duschar
- Handdukar att hyra
- Övervakning dygnet runt
- måltider finns
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>