Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
Boutique Hotel & Hostel Medusa is located in the heart of Old Batumi, the most fashionable area in the city, 100 meters from the sea, 300 meters from bars, clubs, restaurants, famous Batumi Boulevard, 200 meters to Chacha Tower, 350 meters to Alphabet Tower, 350 meters to Batumi Dramatic Theatre, 200 meters from 6 km to Batumi airport, 2 km to Bus station and 3.5 km to railway station.
All guests are available to use shared kitchen with all needed facility to cook, including tea & coffee. Also, guest will find library and resting area with board games. Breakfast included for private rooms. Wi-Fi is available in the entire place, our staff will offer a lot of tours in Georgia, concerts and a lot of attractions nearby. We offer: one apartment style room with 2 balconies on sea and old town view and kitchen, one standard room with sea view, one superior room with sea view, one triple room with Balcony on old town view, one hostel 6-bed mixed dormitory room and one female 6-bed dorm room both with private bathroom and sea view. All our rooms have private bathroom, Lcd TV, air conditioning, fridge, towels, linens and all needed for your comfort. All our rooms are fresh with modern design and especially selected colors for maximum comfort. All Guests Are Welcome!
Boutique Hotel & Hostel Medusa Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
BREAKFAST INCLUDED for private rooms
Child friendly. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Kabel TV
- Strykjärn / strykbräda
- Tillgängliga barnsängar
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Handdukar att hyra
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Sen utcheckning
- måltider finns
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>