Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A deposit need to be confirmed by the time you get this email, sorry we are not pet-friendly, if you planing arrive after office hour please let us know with time to prearrange the key delivery and if you require help with directions, transportation or trip adventures let us know we will be happy to help.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
This cozy lodge has a friendly team of staff who are determined to make your stay comfortable and will help with everything from booking tours to discovering great experience in Boquete.
Boquete Town Lodge is small comfortable and cozy hostel located right in the heart of Boquete, right on top of the best Boquete Bakery with the possibility of being in town just a 2 minutes walk.
Boquete Town Lodge has great bakery for breakfast and is located near many restaurants, many of which offer great happy hours or special drinks.
All our rooms are located on second floor with custom made wooden furniture, spacious hot shower, a full Kitchen is available and a common area with a extra big screen tv and free wifi.
Boquete Town Lodge terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, or Paypal.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Breakfast not included
Reception hour from 08:00 to 19:00.
Pets not allowed
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
the payment of the reservation upon arrival at the hostel is only in cash . Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frukost ingår ej
- Gemensamt rum
- Kabel TV
- Varma duschar
- Reception (begränsade öppettider)
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>