Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du måste godkänna våra villkor för att bekräfta din bokning.
Beskrivningen av objektet
We offer dorms, private rooms and apartments in a tidy and home-like environment.
If you are looking for quality, safe, clean accommodation in the center of Budapest please read further.
Please read everything as there is important information to make your stay the best it can be with no surprises.
Boomerang has been open for almost 5 years now pleasing guests from all over the world who are looking for quality accommodation. We don't have to boast about how good out location is, just check us out on the map! Offering you one of the best starting points during your stay, and friendly service you probably won't get elsewhere. With our personal care, we'll help guide you in our city just like a friend would for you.
Our helpful and informative English speaking staff will assist you anytime with arranging programs, tours, providing you with detailed, current information about Budapest including: popular sights, nightlife, dining, sports, music, opera, theatre and other cultural events.
Our main residence, like almost all the properties in Budapest, is inside a quiet residential building; we're not a 4 star hotel. On the 2nd floor we have dorm rooms with shared kitchen and common-room, on 1st floor 4 tidy, private rooms with shared facilities, and a fully equipped kitchen for you to use. It's small enough to have you privacy if you wish and big enough where you are not left waiting for the bathroom also won't be disturbed if you want to sleep late. If it feels like a home, that's because we try to make it that way.
Our ensuites are PRIVATE, private apartments that is. Ensuites are fully equipped apartments which are all still centrally located but off-site, within quick walking distance of the property if you need to stop by for internet or questions. Please note that if you book more than one ensuite they are not together but still not far apart either.
What we offer - aside from great rooms and apartments:
* Free high speed Internet access is provided at the main residence, also equipped with Wi-Fi. Ensuites have keys for the main residence so can stop by whenever.
*Arranging sightseeing, caving, biking, walking tours, hop-on/hop-off bus, pub-crawl, and even Segwey tours of the city.
* Budapest map, travel guide and run-through of the city on your arrival
* Free breakfast
*Free laundry for stays 3 or more nights
* An easygoing, relaxing, friendly environment
* Free coffee and several varieties of tea
* Airport transfer available 18 Euro
* No curfew or lockout
* In the neighborhood you can find several quality, local Hungarian restaurants as well as other international cuisine, pubs, nightclubs on your own or with our recommendation.
*Nearby there is a 24hr market, ATMs, currency exchange, post office, three metro lines, a market hall (for fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats), 24/7 kebab stands, and 2 small supermarkets.
*We're close to everythinggoogle maps Boomerang Hostel .
Important Information ( Do not skip over these conditions and tips)
*We have a minimum stay of two nights.
*Payment can only be made in CASH, no credit cards. Bill is settled in HUF but we will accept at current rates.
* You will be charged for the room if you do not cancel your booking +24hrs before arrival
* Since there are a limited number of rooms it is essential to inform us as to your arrival time to ensure staff can give a full greeting; an email is sent which you need to reply letting us know
To all Students: Please tell us when you expect to arrive!! Don't make us give up your room.
* We expect a polite and well mannered communication.
* We will make sure you have an enjoyable and safe stay here if you are considerate of others.
*Please do not change money in Train Station or Airport if at all possible, even though it says commission free you lose almost 20% with bad rates. Try to wait or use ATM.
*Do not pay anything in Euro without knowing the rates...especially a taxi from the airport
* If you are coming from the UK or Ireland, there are ATMS everywhere here; there is no need to change money at home banks with bad rates. www.xe.com to see the rates
Boomerang Property - The place where you will always come back!
Please contact us before within 1 week prior arrival to arrange your pick up and check-in, We'll also be sending an email to you...
Please note, that we are NOT a party property. We have a quiet period from 11pm onwards every night. We encourage everyone to leave our place to discover the Budapest nightlife after 11pm. We are more than willing to recommend places to carry on festivities. Visa regler för boendet
- Gratis bykort
- gratis frukost
- Gratis internetadgang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdukar ingår
- Lakan ingår
- Boka växling
- Hårtorkar att hyra
- Varma duschar
- Dygnetruntöppen reception
- Möjligheter till te och kaffe
Skriv in lösenordet för kontot <% email %>